About Pure Glamping
Pure Glamping. Be Immersed.
Reconnect with nature in five-star comfort and a hassle-free experience.
Introducing Pure Glamping coming to Guilderton Holiday Park, the ultimate glamping experience. Your home away from home, under the stars, where camping meets glamour.
Arrive. Relax. Disconnect. Breathe.
Seclusion at your doorstep, enjoy and explore the serenity of the great outdoors or choose to retreat to the privacy of your very own Pure Glamp site. Styled with all the modern features you can expect of a hotel, you can disconnect from technology and be effortlessly fused into a remote wonderland.
Follow us on Social Media and be inspired to stay.play.relax.
- Queen bed - includes bed linens, pillows and extra blankets
- Bath towels and hand towels
- Indoor chair and table set
- Water & wine glasses, plates, bowls, mugs, forks, knives, spoons and teaspoons provided.
- 26 litre esky
- 1x bag of ice provided on arrival
- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Cleanser by Highlander Minerals
- USB charging ports and iPhone cord upon request
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Lock to lock tent - personal codes supplied
- Camp Lantern & mosquito repellent
- Electric BBQs in communal area
Pure Glamping at Guilderton Holiday Park is the ideal getaway for those looking to retreat. Perfect for couples, our glamping experiences are a step into the outdoors, without the need to set up, pack-down, or move campsite. Simply arrive and enjoy it!Experience Pure Glamping, situated at the mouth of the Moore River, and just metres from one of the most peaceful stretches of the Western Australian coastline, Guilderton is the ideal retreat for visitors of all ages.
Guilderton Holiday Park boasts spacious, shaded camping bays (bays 10-57 with hardstands) and ten self-contained chalets. Ablutions (new in 2004) that have been upgraded, and a new BBQ area and fully enclosed campers kitchen are now complete.
Guilderton’s gorgeous beaches are perfect for swimming, fishing and surfing, whilst the Moore River provides cruises, canoeing, fishing and a safe swimming spot.