Terms and Conditions
BelgraviaPro Guest Agreement
General Policy - All Types
Our Tariffs Are Subject to Change Without Notice and Therefore Any Increase in Updated Prices Would Be Implemented to Existing Bookings Wthout Prior Notice
Cancellation fees apply as follows:
- 72 hours (3 days) or more notice: $50, or cost of first nights stay (whichever is greater)
- 72 hours (3 days) or less notice: NO REFUND (all deposits and payments non refundable)
- Any changes to booking must be made 30 days before the booking date.
- All bookings are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Business Terms & Conditions -
- Bookings: please ensure your booking confirmation details are correct, there are no refunds for late changes or early departures.
- Sites (re caravans): our sites are length specific. Please ensure you have correctly measured (not guessed) the external length of your caravan (ie; include tow bar and spare wheel or tool box at rear of van). There are no refunds if the van is too long for the booked site and unable to stay. This also applies to set up lengths of camper trailers.
Drawbar towards the roadway
Including camper trailers and caravans
No Fires or Heatbeads
No Water Bombs/ or Sparklers
No Domestic Animals/Pets
Office Hours: Daily 8am to 6pm (Sat-Thurs) and 8am to 8pm on Fridays.
Check-in: Sites: 11am to 6pm (Sat-Thurs) and 11am to 8pm on Fridays.
Chalets: 2pm to 6pm (Sat-Thurs) and 2pm to 8pm on Fridays.
Check-out: 10am. If available, late check-out for sites can be organised (til 1pm). Please enquire at Reception 24 hours prior to your departure. Fees apply.
*No late check-outs for the chalets.
Power: All powered sites require a 15amp rated lead. A few sites need longer leads (approx 20 metrs) - sites 9 and 90, and sites 104 to 107.
Water: The park uses scheme water, so please use wisely. Outside showers are warm - so unless changing from wet swimmers please use these. It will make a BIG difference to how much sand goes down the drains.
Sites: Each powered site has a drinking water supply and most have a sullage point. Please empty all waste water into the sullage points that are NOT to be used for chemical toilet emptying. We have a chemical dump point near the rear of the main facilities. Please leave your site clear of litter on departure.
Smoking: Please note all buildings are non-smoking, including the ablutions, campers kitchen and laundry facilities.
Vehicles: One car is allowed per site, and must be parked on the right of the site not across the front of the site. Extra vehicles including trailers and boats must be parked in the overflow car park and not on a vacant site.
Fish: No cleaning or dumping of fish is allowed in the park.
Please bring your own bedding & linen; pillows, sheets, blankets, towels, bathmats & tea towels. The person named on the Booking Confirmation is liable for any damage caused to the accommodation or its fittings. In the event that any damage is caused, the customer gives the management of Guilderton Caravan Park authority to reduce the Bond Refund.
Guests may request a specific site. Depending on availability, management will endeavour to hold that site for you.
Management does not guarantee any site allocation due to circumstances that may arise after your booking has been confirmed.
SITES 91 TO 107 inclusive are in a TENT ONLY area. Caravans and Camper trailers are not permitted in this area.
Deposit Policy - All Types
Chalet Bookings; Non-Refundable deposit amount is equivalent of one night's stay.
Site Bookings; Non-Refundable deposit amount is $50.